Some book titles that I have been thinking about adding to my shelves:
- The Brinkley Girls: The Best of Nell Brinkley’s Cartoons From 1913-1940, edited by Trina Robbins (Fantagraphics, $29.99).
- Hothouse Flower and the Nine Plants of Desire by Margot Berwin, read it’s a mix of Eat, Pray, Love and the Orchid Thief (two books I enjoyed). Berwin will be at Books and Books in Coral Gables, FL on Thursday, June 18 @8pm.
- Solitude: Seeking Wisdom in Extremes by Bob Kull
- Saltwater Yoga: A Surfers Quest to Find Zen on the Sea by Erica Rodefer
- And finally fromThe Washington Post (via largeheartedboy) – Food Summer Reading